Friday, December 3, 2010

First Giveway!

The prize for this giveaway will be
ANY HEADBAND OF YOUR CHOICE!
All you have to do to enter is post the link to our blog on your Facebook or blog page and then comment on your favorite design.
Once you've done so, comment on this post with your first and last name! 
You have until Friday, December 10th to enter:) 
 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm entering the contest. Amanda Gee

Petersonpod said...

We're in!
Amy Peterson

Hannah Peterson said...

Hannah Peterson :)

mckennamay said...

Done! McKenna Dale

DontYouWishYouWereUS said...

OK when did this happen? I love these. You guys are so talented.
I am so entering.
-Becca Aland-

Dr. Pepper Girl said...

Alright Haley....these flowers are uber cute! I posted on facebook and told some of my friends to check your blog out. I love the Mary flower the best, but you have a ton that I love!!! Jessica Palmer

Anonymous said...

Rachel Anderson!!! these flowers are adorable!!! :) (commented on Triple Rosetta)

Anonymous said...

Ok! I am DIEING!! These are too cute!! Love them!!
Love, Jeri Jackson